Monday, January 9, 2012

If I Were Famous...


As I think of my many other dreams, some very big (and probably un-reachable) things come to mind. One of these dreams is to become famous, like an actress or singer. It’s one of those crazy imaginations, because I possess no actual singing or acting talent… at all. It is actually painful to hear me sing. But, I think it would be so cool to be known for singing or acting or something like that.

            Even if I could not be famous from having an actual talent (I’m athletically incapable as well… and any other talent you could think of), I would love to be known for maybe something else I did. Not anything bad, but I could maybe be one of those funny YouTube people, or I might even find a reason to have a reality show. I know being a celebrity isn’t always how you expect it, but nothing comes without some difficulties. The reason I love celebrities so much is that a lot of them inspire me in many ways. If I became famous, I would want to be that inspiration to kids everywhere, and it would be worth the bad things if I knew there were people out there who look up to me. I guess even that has its complications, like if I did something wrong, every kid that looks up to me would be disappointed or influenced badly. I don’t really want to be THAT famous where cameras follow me everywhere I go, so I think I’ll be okay. And, as a bonus, all of the people I know now would be able to say, “That girl used to be my best friend!”…That’d be pretty cool too. 

5 comments:

  1. great blog, Jessie! I'm sure that some day I'll be able to say that I knew the famous Jessie Rosato-Wyan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessie this is really cool, i like how you really put you in the blog entry. Also, everyone dreams of being famous, I think it's natural. This blog is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Jessie, I like how you reveal your dreams, and what you want without even being embarrased. It makes you blog very good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Jessie! I'm sure you are not that bad of a singer! I like how you want to be a good influence on people unlike other celebrities! You also made the entry very personal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. goodjob jessie! your blog was very well written!I have a feeling that one day you will be very famous and I can be like wowwww that used to be my frienddddd <3 BEST FRIEND!! <3 and we used to play basketball togetherrr!

    ReplyDelete