Monday, January 9, 2012

What I Would Do in California


            One of the first dreams that came to mind were places I would like to travel. Of course A LOT of things came to mind about that, but I finally decided a place I’ve always wanted to go was California. Even though it’s not some exotic country with millions of things to do, I just really like something about it. I’ve always wanted to go there to just relax and not worry about a thing. In a lot of ways it’s like a small town and a big town all at the same time; there are little towns where you could really feel like home, then there are fancy parts that are full of celebrities and things like that.

            I also feel like there are many things to do there and I would never be bored. For one thing, I could go to Disney Land and have the time of my life like I was a little kid again. I would definitely visit the beaches there, where I could learn to surf, get a nice tan even in the winter, and stalk hot guys. Something that’s always been on my bucket list for a while is seeing a celebrity unexpectedly. Being that California is the home to many celebrities, California would be a perfect place to do that. I would go on the Internet and try to find out if someone was going to be at a certain place that day, and try to go there too. The whole day, I would just go around with a smartphone, camera, and a permanent marker and devote my time to try to spot a celebrity. Even if I come back empty handed, I would still have the experience with me, and I could try again the next day. There’s nothing like a picture with you and your idol as your next Facebook profile picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment