Monday, January 16, 2012

My Life in 15 Years


            Even though I definitely haven’t planned my life yet (I don’t even know where I’m going to high school…), sometimes I like to imagine what it would be like. I guess I’m picturing what my life would be in about 15 years, when I’m 29 years old.  I would hope to have gone to college, or if I dropped out to become a singer or something, that’s cool too.

            I would like to live in a small town - probably not Pennsylvania – but nowhere too small, and definitely not with a lot of people. I don’t really know why, but I love the simplicity and security of living in a little town, and living in a big city like New York would probably not be for me. One of my pet peeves… or fears… or something is being around a lot of people at once. There’s something about it that makes me nervous and anxious and it’s bad. Anyways, I think small towns are a lot cuter and better to raise a family in. Oh yeah, one of my dreams by the time I’m 30 is to be married and have children. I really do not want to have to be living alone (without a husband) my whole life… I mean I would have my cats, but that obviously would not be enough. I guess I’m sort of that stereotypical girl, dreaming for a fairytale relationship and wedding and a perfect life. Of course no one’s life can be perfect, but I can make it seem perfect by doing things that make me happy.

            A lot of things in my life would rely on what my career and job will be. Honestly, I have no idea what I really want to be. When I was younger, I was that little girl that loved animals and wanted to be a vet or a zookeeper or something like that. I think those days are behind me, and I definitely want to do more than that. I also do not want to be one of those people who hate going to work; one of my dreams is to love my job and the people I work with. If I had any idea what this job would be, it would definitely be something that involves working with people or other living creatures. Even though I spend too much time on the computer now, I don’t think I could live with myself if my job was a secretary or anything like that. I would want to be able to come home to my kids and husband and tell them exciting stories about my day at work. 

Picture from Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment