Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Meet Taylor Swift


            Music is a huge part of my life. I literally listen to it everyday and I don’t know what I would do without it. I also don’t know what I would do if the people who write/sing those songs were not around. Most of the singers out there write their own music. So, you know that when they sing their own songs, they have much more meaning to them and are sung with passion. I have a whole bunch of favorite artists, but for some reason I love Taylor Swift a lot. Another one of my dreams is to see her live, and maybe even meet her.

            I admit that her music isn’t the best, but she’s such an inspirational person, at least to me. For one thing, she’s not afraid to write about what she wants to. If some guy goes and breaks her heart, the next day she’ll probably already have a song written about it. To some people that may seem kind of annoying, but I think it shows how powerful she is as a person. Since she writes her songs about personal experiences, I also love how I can relate to almost everything she sings about. If I had a bad day, her music is always something that can make me feel better.
           
            With Taylor being a celebrity, there’s also so much pressure on her to be perfect. Of course, no one is, so she’s had to go through a lot. These things have only made her stronger and a better person. I love how she’s not the typical celebrity. She actually started out in Pennsylvania, and then moved to another small town in Nashville. And, she looks just like a normal person; she has crazy curly, frizzy hair like me, and is often called “the girl next door,” for her down-to-earth personality. She’s also not afraid to show people her imperfections. She inspires me to love my life for what it is and dream big. 

Picture from Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment